Sunday, June 12, 2011

Typical Sunday evening

This is a typical Sunday evening.  Let's see, do the laundry, pack the snacks for snacktime, load naptime blankets and sheets into the car and bathe the children.  Then I need to wash and comb everyone's hair (except my husband's--he doesn't have any). I'm going to have to remember everything that can't be taken out of the refrigerator until morning. The way I do that is to hang an empty bag on the front door so that when I go to leave I wonder why it is there and go back for the stuff I need to take.  I will need to decide what I'm wearing tomorrow and put a week's worth of clothes in the organizer for the children. My hubby and I will talk about the dinner plan for Monday and he will "take something out of the freezer."

I do all of this and what is my loving spouse doing...sleeping. 

Word from the Wise:  A man works from sun to sun but a woman's work is never done.  Accept it and move on.  I'm still trying and will probably nag my husband for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment